1. Dating at Match.com's Site This top dating web site offers online dating with elaborate search options, including appearance, interests, habits, living situation, education, religion, race, political leanings, astrological sign, and even turn-ons.
2. eHarmony Online dating site uses 29 Dimensions of Compatability to match potential partners. Start with a free personality profile, long but thorough. Free trial membership.
3. Nerve.com Personal ads at an online sex magazine. Dating search offers funkier options than most. Nerve itself is packed with photography, fiction, and articles. Free access to new editorial content; premium subscription gets you the archives and all photo/video galleries.
4. Yahoo Personals A good basic date site, easy to use and widely accessed. Advanced search also available.
5. It's Just Lunch An online dating service designed for busy professionals. Dates are organized as casual affairs, usually lunch (sometimes brunch, or a drink after work, but never dinner).
6. Greater Date: Differently/ Dis- Abled A list of online dating websites specifically for people with disabilities. Most are smaller sites, so you may need to look through several to find what you're looking for.
7. Greater Date: Religious This is another link to a list, since the religious dating sites are too numerous to mention. Most of the biggest sites are here (ChristianMingle, CatholicMingle, and JDate, even atheists/agnostics can find a match here), but browse for many more.
8. SingleParentDate.com Online dating for single parents. Search by zip code, age, gender, lifestyle, and more advanced options.
9. Zapmeta.com A list of the biggest speed dating events. Most are location specific, so browse for the best and closest