Saturday, June 25, 2011

Learn The Two Best Techniques for Falling in Love

I can not pass this time without writing about the two best techniques to attract your ideal, or preservatives that you have, the reason is simple morning is the best day of the year to do so.

First Technique: Mapping of Love

What you need are scissors, construction paper, glue, crayons, magazines, a photocopy of a photograph of yourself. For couples who already have a picture of both time and it is preferable to do so together, according to the expectations that everyone wants in their relationship to the next year.

You cut and paste everything that represents for you the love of a couple, that is how you want that person values ​​and characteristics, physical, spiritual and intellectual. You can use words cut from magazines, writing, painting, drawing.

When you ready your going to hit Mapping in a conspicuous place in your room where every morning you can see it and stop for a few minutes to make your viewing.

Second Technique: The Law of Attraction

On the night in your room, sitting on your bed or couch, in a passive state, close your eyes, relax your body and calmly reaches a passive receptive.

Reflection for Women:

Right now I'm bringing to my actual experience an honest, sincere, loyal, faithful, peaceful, happy and prosperous. I admire these qualities are imbued in me now. By acquiring these characteristics, they are part of me and spanned subconsciously.

I know there is a law and irresistible draw to me a man according to my beliefs. I draw in my mind what I believe is true.

I know I can contribute to peace and happiness of man. He loves my ideals and I love yours. It wants to change, and I change it. There is love freedom and mutual respect.

Reflection for Men:

Right now I am attracting the right woman, it always agrees with me. This is a spiritual union because it is divine love functioning through the personality of someone in perfect harmony. I know I can give that woman love, light, peace and joy. I feel and I think I can do this woman's life complete, accomplished and beautiful.

I know that woman is spiritual, loyal, faithful and sincere. Our relationship will be harmonious, peaceful and happy. Only that which is related to love, truth and beauty can enter my actual experience. At this time I accept my perfect partner.

Thoughts for Husbands:

Imagine your wife as it should be: Happy, happy, healthy and beautiful. Contemplate your husband should be: powerful, strong, loving, kind and harmonious. Do not say anything, just contémplense each other for more than 10 minutes.

With these two techniques I know you love life will change forever!